Friday, July 8, 2011

So the check in…Maxey

Weighed in at 218 this morning. Day of the dunk I was 226. I didn't want to weigh myself in between the dunks but I think it will be good since I just started the clean. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and then at the end of the clean (20 days later).

Changes I see are pretty much everywhere. Legs are much bigger, my belly is shrinking a little, arms shoulders and chest are also noticeably more muscular then before I began crossfit.

Diet- Through the first weeks I ate as paleo as I could with a few slips here and there (mostly in the form of Bud Light). I read the clean book and decided it would be a good idea to start after the 4th because I knew I would most likely enjoy some adult beverages over the weekend. Today is day1 on the clean. Smoothie for breakfast was amazing and so was the chicken I made for lunch (can't remember which one but it was the chicken and wild rice). I think the solid meals wont end up being that bad throughout the 21 days.Compliments are becoming frequent about how it looks like Im losing weight
or getting more muscular.

No comments:

Post a Comment